26 Kasım 2014 Çarşamba


for the record,
i always desire the things that destroy me in the end.
known by experience...
there were billions of trees to eat, however I've always picked the forbidden.
there wasn't even a serpent who tricked me in addition.
this is the Original Sin of me...

I perfected my own miserable destruction.
i did it as an artist sculpting her masterpiece.
slowly, carefully and with an endless recklessness...

now, I am standing in front of the mirror, staring the reflection of my flesh...
but what I see is a soul with full of scratches.

I've perfected my destruction as an artist...
I did it perfectly...
and now, I am watching my masterpiece with bloody tears flowing inside me and mingling through my veins.

this is the original sin of me.
this is my untold destiny...






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder